Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Blog Purpose

Thank you for visiting us here! This is connected to our main website, http://www.jacmankennel.com/. Here, you can post your own experience regarding your boxer puppy purchased from us. We'd love to have you post pictures too! This is totally optional on your part, as there is not any monetary benefit to you to post. The only benefit, is our heartfelt THANKS and joy at seeing the puppies we've loved grow into fabulous dogs, treasured by you! We can't wait to see the growing boxer babies!!!

With appreciation,
Jack and Mandy

4 comments:

cjsantos said...

To all potential buyers,
Do yourself a favor and look no further. This is the spot to buy the next addition to your family. We love our new puppy so much. He is perfect. I cannot guarantee that your puppy will be as great as ours but I am sure that you will be very pleased working with Jack and Mandy. They were so helpful at every step of the process. We are in Maryland and shipping was no problem. Our little man came to us happy and healthy. Deal with confidence with Jacman Kennels.
Craig and Lisa Santos
Baltimore, Maryland.

Anonymous said...

We purchased our boxers in December. What a blessing they are. They are brother and sister. I'm not sure what they would do without eachother.lol. They play together all the time. Housetraining was a breeze. They are 5 months now. Our boy, Samson, is 42 lbs and Jade, our girl, is smaller at 34 lbs. If you are looking to add a boxer to your family you have come to the right place. I will try to post some pics as I am new to this.

The Welsh Family
Greensboro,Maryland

Trish said...

I also purchased a boxer in December, Duke, who has been a joyous addition to my family! I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful dog. He is definitely the most perfect dog in the world. :o) I would never think about buying another boxer from anyone else but the Hambletts. Everything from our first contact to the day he was shipped here was such an enjoyable experience for me. House training was definitely a breeze as well as training in general. We had him sitting by the 3rd week he was here! He is super smart and wants nothing more than a warm lap to lay on and a few scratches on his back. I watch him growing everyday and know that without the concern, attentiveness and kindness of the Hamblett family he would not be here with me today! He is my baby bear and I love him so much! Thanks Hamblett's!

Anonymous said...

Just an update- Duke has been doing VERY well lately! His allergies are much better and he is one happy pup! He enjoys Boxer company and will be getting a sister in the future! He is such a good boy and very well trained. He is about 65lbs now and super handsome (even though I may be slightly biased). Hope all is well with the Hamblett family!